Hello readers and happy holidays! I hope you are all having a relaxing break, and don’t have a multitude of ruffians that are in your charge for the next week or so until their mothers come back and claim them. Obnoxious, rowdy ruffians who continuously want to play Pokémon with you and will not leave you alone for even a moment’s reprieve… But anyway, on to Beast Mastery!
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be giving you some advice on how to assemble your very own raiding Beast Master. I’ll be going through pets, talents, gems, and even a few addons that will make raiding as a BM easy and fun.
This week I’ll be covering:
- Talent Builds
But first, why even choose beast mastery? We don’t get any special shots, automatic raid buffs or even do close to the amount of damage that the other two hunter trees can put out. So what are a few of the perks of being a BM?
- Powerful and unique pets. This tree, as you may well know, revolves around the pet. 20-50% of your total damage will come from your pet alone.
- Simple and straightforward shot rotation. Weaving your shots is as easy as pie, and as smooth as butter.
- The ability to have 20-50% of your DPS on your target at all times in high mobility fights.
- Less threat problems. With your DPS and threat split almost equally between you and your pet, aggroing mobs off of tanks isn’t a problem anymore.
- It’s a familiar spec that most hunters leveled with. If you’re more confident with Beast Mastery, you’ll do more damage.
Sound appealing? Let’s break it down and see how Beast Mastery functions: [Read more…] about Assembling a raiding Beast Master