Patch 4.3 is set to hit live servers this Tuesday. Patch 4.3 is a mondo patch chock full of new content, including: a new raid, new 5-mans, the Raid Finder, Void Storage, Transmogrification, the new Darkmoon Faire and so much more…
In addition to the massive amount of content being added, there are also numerous updates and tweaks to class talents and abilities.
Healing debuffs are being boosted across the board, making our Widow Venom ability a more worthwhile focus cost for PvP. In Patch 4.3 Widow Venom will reduce healing effects on an enemy target by 25%, up from its negligible 10% healing reduction.
The rest of the buffs we’re receiving are specific to Beast Mastery and Survival. Here’s the complete list of Hunter buffs coming this week in patch 4.3…
BM / MM / SV
- Widow Venom now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Animal Handler now increases Attack Power by 30%, up from 25%.
- Burrow Attack now does approximately 20% more damage, and has an increased area of effect.
- Froststorm Breath now does approximately 20% more damage, and has an increased area of effect.
- Monstrous Bite now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Explosive Shot damage has been increased by 15%.
The following buffs are not included in the official patch notes, but there’s a good chance they will be in the patch as well. The official patch notes haven’t been updated since the 4th – these buffs to BM and SV were announced on the 15th.
- Focus Fire now lasts 20 sec, up from 15 sec.
- T.N.T. now has a 10/20% chance to proc, up from 6/12%.