This just in… The fine folks over at Xoxide.com asked me to hype their latest contest, so here goes…
If you’re not familiar with Xoxide, they are a leading manufacturer and supplier of computer cases, pc cooling systems, gaming accessories and more. Their website is a pc gamer’s wet dream. Check out Xoxide.com here.
Xoxide is putting on a WoW Video Contest, where three Grand Prize Winners will receive a SteelSeries Special-Edition World of Warcraft Mouse and an Exclusive Gaming Gear Prize Package. Official details are as follows…
Xoxide is proud to kick off the summer season with the launch of its latest contest, the World of Warcraft Video Contest.
Contestants will submit entries in three separate video categories that pay tribute to the legendary Blizzard game.
The categories will include:
- Live Action Role Playing to your favorite WoW sequence.
- A WoW Celebrity Commercial Parody spoofing an existing WoW ad, or by impersonating a totally different celebrity
- Comedic Dubbed In-Game Sequence in the style of Red Vs Blue, where you dub your voice over the characters.
The more ridiculous the video is, the greater the chance of winning!
How To Enter The WoW Video Contest
- Shoot and Edit Your Video
- Upload it to your existing YouTube Account (if you don’t have one…make one!)
- Make Sure to title your video with “Your Name – Title – Xoxide WoW”
- Head over to the Xoxide WoW Contest Page on YouTube.
- Underneath the Video, simply go to “Post a Video Response” to add your submission.
That’s it…you’re automatically entered!
Three Grand Prize Winners will receive a SteelSeries Special-Edition World of Warcraft Mouse, as well as an Exclusive Gaming Gear Prize Package.
The contest ends June 30th, 2009, so get your submissions in today! Winners will be announced on July 1st.
So there ya have it. If you’ve had some clever and outrageous idea for a WoW video, then now’s the time to create it. You’ve got less than six weeks, so get crackin’!
I can’t verify that these mice are the shiznut, but I can tell you that my Logitech G5 is the business.