Please consider registering
March 8, 2010
So, saying it comes true, or unlimited slots at the stable masters, what all will you tame?
As for myself, most likely every tameable rare out there with a few exceptions like scorpions. Non-rare pets like the Wintersaber pride watchers will be in my stables along with ghost sabers... In short, I will be afk tagged for several weeks most likely on a taming spree like no one has ever seen before!
Oh and I will finally have my snarler that I never have to get rid of again!
I'd been thinking about this very thing myself, and was going to post about it but forgot.
Thanks for reminding me.
I'll be going for more of the sentimental old world pets. Here's my top 10.
- Uhk'loc – I've used him over the years and have always hated to let him go. I miss the big guy.
- Arash'ethis – My favorite pet through all of TBC. Curse Blizzard for nerfing Wind Serpents!!!
- Deathmaw – Another old favorite.
- Bjarn – A bear would be nice to have.
- Sewer Beast – A croc would be nice to have.
- Grubthor (or Oozeworm) – Worms are the s**t for PvP. Old world model ftw!
- Aotona – Of course, then I'll have to farm for the Hyacinth Macaw, followed by some Bloodsail rep grinding for my pirate attire.
- Crusty – For those times I want to BG in my raid spec.
- Ironback – Would you believe, I've never really used a turtle..? I need one.
- Spiteflayer – Another old favorite.
Those are the first that come to mind.
March 3, 2010
Here's my top 20.
1. King Krush – mark of a true hunter… if solo-tamed. " />
2. Aotona – best looking one. Though I don't like his parrot squawk.
3. Loque'nahak – still my favorite Spirit Beast. I love his deep attack roars and Spirit Strike.
4. Gondria – whisper-like attack roar.
5. Arcturis – newest one, plus he's a challenge for having only one lone spawn spot.
6. Skoll – blue, electric, nice.
7. Ghost Saber – my very first unique-looking pet.
8. Humar – my second rare pet. Black lion.
9. Echeyakee – had him once through the help of a random hordie.
10. Rak'shiri – love the bluish skin.
11. King Bangalash – white tiger.
12. The Kurken – cleanest looking core hound.
13. Olm the Wise – white owl.
14. Uhk'loc – white gorilla.
15. Mazzranache – pink!
16. Ironjaw – brown wolf.
17. Old Cliff Jumper – green-eyed grey wolf (my current pet).
18. Shattered Hand War Hound – armored.
19. Sentry Worg – changes to a random color when summoned.
20. Prairie Wolf – barks when clicked! I also like the "old world" wolf running animation much better. The new wolves seem to limp...
Most Users Ever Online: 375
Currently Browsing this Page:
AFK for a bit: 366
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:zarazara090, Dr mama alpha, drmamadonnah, Donjames, raul chavez, zx758542360_1, uthvfyacactPab, KarisaracactPab, erikait69
Moderators: Anj: 461, Takaas: 870, Niika: 1012, Drach: 491, Drackmire: 0
Administrators: Garwulf: 1003