May 28, 2010
(1) Being top damage wins battlegrounds.
(2) Enemy healers are off limits. Do not target them, do not even glance their direction.
(3) If you do not have a high arena rating, you do not know how to PvP.
(4) You win Warsong Gulch by fighting in the center of the battlefield.
(5) You are good at battlegrounds if you spend the entire time typing in CAPS and calling people names like "noob", etc.
(6) You should not defend a flag in Arathi Basin or Battle for Gilneas once you capture the node.
(7) You win Arathi Basin by capturing Stables. Nothing else matters.
(8.) If the opposing team gets more then 50 points ahead, you need to afk because it is just not worth trying.
(9) Graveyard camping is a skill.
(10) Hunters are free honor kills!
*attempted humor post*
September 26, 2010
Someone who defends a node the entire BG is worthless - he/she doesn't contribute
The entire point of Alterac Valley is killing the boss of the opposing faction - NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
In Eye of the storm, let the other other side run the flag the whole game, they'll never win doing that!
You get more honor i.e. frm, by graveyard camping than by actually completing the objectives
Never, ever defend your fortress in Isle of Conquest. Batter down the enemy fortress and kill their boss, they NEVER do it to us!
The entire point of Arathi Basis is controlling the node closest to the other side's base.
No hume here... this stuff gets shouted all the time, so it must be true.
Hey guys, wanna see this great watch I have for sale?