For those of you that missed the mention, I have a Celestial Steed loot key to award to one lucky winner. Thanks to lawman30’s creative input, I’ve settled upon an idea for the contest. It is to be a creative writing essay about how you tamed the mount.
Yes… tamed. This is a hunter-exclusive competition. You don’t necessarily need to have an 80 hunter to enter, but if you win, you’d better at least have a level 20 hunter that can saddle up on this mount for a screenshot.
Celestial Steed Contest Rules
- Write a short story about your adventures encountering, then taming this beautiful mount. Send the story here.
- Stories should be somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,500 to 3,000 words.
- Proper grammar, spelling and punctuation are a huge plus. The winning submission will be published on here for thousands to read, so try to have it post-ready.
- Screenshots helping to paint the story are another huge plus.
- Get the story and screenshots to me by May 20th at 12 am. You have one week.
- The winner of the contest is to submit an additional screenshot once they’ve redeemed their prize, with their hunter mounted on the steed.
- Contest is open to players on US servers only. Sorry EU peeps. 🙁
As I mentioned in the contest rules, after the winner has redeemed their mount, they are to send me one final screenshot or two with them poised atop their new winged horsey. Once I receive those, I will prepare and then publish the story for all to see. Should be fun. 😀
Good luck to all those who enter!
Contact me if you have any questions.