March 3, 2010
A few days ago, I hit Loremaster. Here are some notes:
- I almost gave up because most quests reset after a faction and race change.
- It felt like leveling from 1. (This thought drove me forward: if others have 85 alts, why can’t I do that too?).
- There’s new content — lots of new quests both amusing and challenging.
- Quests: some need breadcrumb quests so I had to backtrack and trace previous quest givers in other zones.
- Quests: there are bugged quests, thankfully other quests made up for it.
- Quests: some quests are designed for you to *not* kill … so I had to go armor/weapon-less to minimize damage.
- I was able to acquire some pets and even got a boat too!
- I love the Loremaster’s Colors (but I don’t wear it with those WWE-sized belts).
- Zygor and Dugi guides helped a lot (but I prefer Zygor’s).
- Mounts are huge time savers.
And with that, good luck to those embarking on this journey too. Advanced grats!
February 24, 2011
October 29, 2010
Gratz! I hurriedly got this done before the shattering because I read about the resets, it was a pain then just finding the quests you needed. Glad they changed Eastern Kingdom and Kalimdor, and broke them down to zone like Outland and Northend.
I went through and got that achievement a few weeks ago and had a ball running through all the quests etc to get the achievement, I have all but given up on raids and instance runs as most of the time I am the first to end up eating dirt lol so decided to go through some of the achievements instead and farm materials for my alts