I recently updated my UI compilation for 5.4! You can download it from WoWInterface if you’re interested.
I made a lot of minor changes here and there, but all of the core addons remain consistent with the previous version from last year.
I’ll try to post a more in-depth look at how I have the UI configured, but here’s a quick list of some of the changes I’ve made for this recent update…
- I moved the primary action bars up a bit to make monitoring the cooldowns a little easier.
- Depending on what version of my UI you may be using, I’ve gone to Weak Auras now instead of Power Auras.
- I moved the big cooldown buff group down by my action bar. Since Readiness has been removed, it’s now only used for Stampede.
- I removed the borders from my KG Panels. They’re now just simple translucent panes.
- There might be a few other little tweaks I did, but nothing big. If I think of anything else worth noting, I’ll update this post.
Important Note About the Action Bars
Those of you who installed this and then headed into Strand of the Ancients may have been a little frustrated. Seems the vehicle bar was inactive, and I also had neglected to add in the new action bar which houses the bomb button.
I’ve not been on much since they changed the bomb mechanic in SotA, plus it’s been one of the BGs I’d blocked from my queue list, so I hadn’t noticed this problem until recently.
Anyway, it’s a really easy fix to get these buttons to show up in the UI. Here’s what you need to do:
- type in /bt4
- Select Extra Action Bar and check Enabled.
- Select Vehicle Bar and check Enabled.
- Resize and reposition both as desired.
Here’s how I have those bars set up now…
I’ll re-upload a version with this fix in it, but I’m going to bang away on this UI for a few more days to make sure there aren’t any other glitches. It’s been awhile since I’ve been really active, so I want to make sure there aren’t any other kooky issues I may have missed.
Also, if any of you have any questions or suggestions, please note them in the comments below! I’m always open to feedback, and I love to help out with questions when I can. 🙂