Level 90 – Now What?
I am back after successful raiding through firelands and must admit, getting to 90 from 85 was a lot of fun! But now that I am level 90 I so much going on, I have no idea what is best for a hunter to do next. So I have a few questions that might not only help me, but others.
- What’s the first faction rep I need to go after? I think whatever gives us the best gear to get us ready for raiding?
- Cooking, do we need to focus on it while getting rep for better gear or is it a nice to have?
- Pets, what’s a list of the rare ones that we can go after?
- Mounts, what’s a rep that can get me a sweet mount and gear or best bang for buck?
- Pet battles, I assume this is totally a nice to have.
- For fun, what is the highest level raid that is solo’able? Given you above average skills.
- Is there a rep need for getting lw patterns?
As you can tell I am thinking hard about my next steps. So an easier question might be, for those of you that have gone really far after hitting 90, if you had to do it all again, what process would you do?
Thanks, and thanks for having a site dedicated to us!
May 29, 2010
(1) What’s the first faction rep I need to go after? I think whatever gives us the best gear to get us ready for raiding?
(a) Goldent Lotus. At Revered status you unlock Shado Pan and August Celestials.
(c) Dominance Offensive (Horde) or Operation: Shieldwall (Alliance)
(d) Tillers (cooking)
(e) Anglers (fishing)
(g) Order of the Cloud Serpent
Here is a link that has all the rewards you can get from these guys.
(2) Cooking, do we need to focus on it while getting rep for better gear or is it a nice to have?
Buff food is always nice to have. You will need reputation with the Tillers in order to learn recipes.
(3) Pets, what’s a list of the rare ones that we can go after?
(4) Pet battles, I assume this is totally a nice to have.
Totally optional part of the game. You don't really gain anything from it unless your a collector and/or achievement hound or if you have fun playing "Pokemon"
(5) Is there a rep need for getting lw patterns?
You need to be Revered with the Golden Lotus.
In cooking all you really need in the end is to be able to cook Sea Mist Rice Noodles. To learn this recipe you'r gonna have to be Master of the Wok. And ofc you'll need Ironpaw Tokens to reduce its costs. The new farm stuff where you can grow and harvest your own mats literally for any proffession is also intertwined with the cooking quests. So to keep the wheel turning, I say Tillers is the priority.
Highest item level reputation rewards come from the Dominance Offensive/Operation Shieldwall, including a trinket, belt, boots and ring . So this faction has the biggest priority for gear purposes. It's also a good idea get involved with the The Black Prince before starting to grind this rep, because they are also related.
The Black Prince is the dude who will reward you with modifications to your legendary weapon
Edit: Black Prince seems to provide a head enchant in upcoming patch, in addition to his weapon mods, so I guess it would be arrogance to deny his presence
Most Users Ever Online: 126
Currently Browsing this Page:
AFK for a bit: 366
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:555ggb, Hahatone_Rus, Michaelram, isaacrt4, jeannieaz16, betsybi11, godlove020, lolaadarina, jessieys1, sarahrx69, hilarylh16
Moderators: Anj: 461, Takaas: 870, Niika: 1012, Drach: 491, Drackmire: 0
Administrators: Garwulf: 1003