Please consider registering
That was it Boba, thanks!
And thank you for the link Drach, I have some other issues like a Flexweave Underlay with a mind of it's own. Also, I died in Dal last night! Just died. Minding my own business looking through my bags and BAM "Release Spirit"...WTF?
So last night I took my first real shot at the test dummies and was horrified at the 2.2K I was seeing. At one point I decided to just leave it on Autoshot and not do anything and I was still at 2K??? Then someone in Guild informed me of Kill Command. "But I have KC mapped to SS on a macro!?", Ohhhh Global CD! D'OH! I also wasn't using the (I fogot the name) Frenzy stacking ability either! To make a long story short, I got my 5K back!
Holy burst damage, though! Hitting my Rapid Fire, Rabid, CotW, BW macro, then KC> Arcane>Arcane>KC is crazy!
I start out with HM/Petattack>Sting>KC>Arcane>Arcane>SS>SS>KC repeat. Is that pretty much what everyone else BM are doing? I now have KC mapped to its own key and this other (damn what is the name) abilty macrod to Steady Shot. Seems to work really great for me.
May 29, 2010
I haven't had the chance to try SV or BM, but I'm loving just about everything on MM right now. Things I like:
(1) Focus! Hoorah! No more jumping into Aspect of the Viper. Sure I ran out of focus the first part of the day, but then I started getting a feel for it and started liking it. PvP is giving me a bit of a problem yet, but I'm sure I will get it.
(2) Ammo is gone! *wave bye bye*
(3) The new pet abilities. Although I haven't put it to the test dps wise yet, I'm loving that I can bring out my hyena for instance runs now.
(4) Reforging. Heck yeah! You can really tweak your gear stats now.
(5) 20 pet slots and having 5 pets "on call".
(6) Scatter Shot for all specs.
Things I "kind of" don't like:
(1) Trap launcher. Well the way it works anyways. It feels so…..clunky.
(2) Aimed Shot. It's hitting like a wet noodle.
(3) The "menu" for calling a pet out. I wish it was bit quicker somehow.
(4) Silencing Shot doing no damage. I loved finishing casters off with the old silencing shot.
(5) Aspect of the Fox not available till later level.
These are things I can currently draw from my sleep deprived brain right now. All and all, right now I'm having a great time. Chin up people! Being able to step up to the challenge and adjust is what seperates us from the huntards.
Some things to add to this:
(1) *DON'T LIKE* Scorpid Shot is gone. *waves bye bye to MM disarm*
(2) *DON'T LIKE* Aspect of the Beast is gone. I used it often in WG to hide from people using the tracking humanoids buff food.
(3) *LIKE* Chimera shot heals you.
(4) *LIKE* Multi-shot while moving. Hoorah!
August 16, 2010
Update: I still don't like the changes; buuuuuut my choices were shut up, change classes, or quit. I decided to go with door number four and drastically change the game so it doesn't annoy me that my class is different :/ So I totally changed around my UI, including keybinds, bars, movement keys, etc.
Then end result is that I am learning to play again... so I am happier, overall, with the patch.
Yay for me?
Most Users Ever Online: 485
Currently Browsing this Page:
AFK for a bit: 366
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:carlosgray, billtomson02, magic money brotherhood occult, wanviwir2, Khemical, Rosario, Papa Lupita The Spells Caster, angeleena, paolo, ielts1, zee2020
Moderators: Anj: 461, Takaas: 870, Niika: 1012, Drach: 491, Drackmire: 0
Administrators: Garwulf: 1003