<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Huntsman&#039;s Lodge - Staging Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/</link>
            <description>Huntsman&#039;s Lodge - Staging Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 22:17:52 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Hunter DPS issues</title>
                        <link>https://huntsmanslodge.com/staging/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/hunter-dps-issues/#post-9445</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 08:21:07 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I think this is ok for your ilvl.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I think this is ok for your ilvl.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>speedbu</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://huntsmanslodge.com/staging/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/hunter-dps-issues/#post-9445</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: &#091;A&#093; Calling All Hunters New &amp; Old</title>
                        <link>https://huntsmanslodge.com/staging/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/a-calling-all-hunters-new-old/#post-9444</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2018 04:44:24 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[We are now over 400+ Hunters. Thank you everybody that joined us and those who will in the future.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[We are now over 400+ Hunters. Thank you everybody that joined us and those who will in the future.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Jarans</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://huntsmanslodge.com/staging/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/a-calling-all-hunters-new-old/#post-9444</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: &#091;A&#093; Calling All Hunters New &amp; Old</title>
                        <link>https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/a-calling-all-hunters-new-old/#post-9443</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 18 Aug 2018 02:37:35 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[We are now 300+ Hunters and growing. Come join us.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[We are now 300+ Hunters and growing. Come join us.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Jarans</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/a-calling-all-hunters-new-old/#post-9443</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>&#091;A&#093; Calling All Hunters New &amp; Old</title>
                        <link>https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/a-calling-all-hunters-new-old/#post-1385</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 18 Aug 2018 02:34:42 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi there, Thank you very much for clicking this topic. First of all, I would like to try to start up a community for the Hunter class specifically. A place for new and old hunters a like, to...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hi there, Thank you very much for clicking this topic. First of all, I would like to try to start up a community for the Hunter class specifically. A place for new and old hunters a like, to hang out, talk about that hard find/tame rare, or share knowledge of the class rotation and gear management to help everybody who might have questions. With that being said i am by no means the most knowledgeable and still have questions from more experienced hunters from time to time. I hope that with this place we can all gather and share information about all things hunter related. 

Here is a link to the community. I hope to see all, if not a lot of hunters take interest in this, because as you know Hunters do take their share of ridicule. Hopefully this place will be above that.

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/vPrl9PDu7EL?region=US&amp;faction=Alliance]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Jarans</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/a-calling-all-hunters-new-old/#post-1385</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Help with Skoll, If Possible.</title>
                        <link>https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/help-with-skoll-if-possible/#post-9442</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 06 Aug 2016 23:14:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[never mind, I managed on my own. thanks anyway though.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[never mind, I managed on my own. thanks anyway though.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Ultinin</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/help-with-skoll-if-possible/#post-9442</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Help with Skoll, If Possible.</title>
                        <link>https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/help-with-skoll-if-possible/#post-1384</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 31 Jul 2016 02:27:07 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[hey guys I was wondering if anyone would help me with taming skoll. I am aware of his spawn point and such but I cant seem to be able to find him for the life of me. I am quite new at wow an...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[hey guys I was wondering if anyone would help me with taming skoll. I am aware of his spawn point and such but I cant seem to be able to find him for the life of me. I am quite new at wow and I really want Skoll as my pet. would anyone be able to?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Ultinin</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/help-with-skoll-if-possible/#post-1384</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Death to spammers</title>
                        <link>https://huntsmanslodge.com/staging/community/off-topic-discussion/death-to-spammers/#post-9441</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 03 Feb 2016 02:14:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I guess rats...err, spammers left the ship long time ago ;)]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I guess rats...err, spammers left the ship long time ago ;)]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>JamesGoblin</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://huntsmanslodge.com/staging/community/off-topic-discussion/death-to-spammers/#post-9441</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: WoD Bringing some Old timers back</title>
                        <link>https://huntsmanslodge.com/staging/community/general-wow-discussion/wod-bringing-some-old-timers-back/#post-9440</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 03 Feb 2016 02:10:23 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[A bit late welcome to you - and to me too :)]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[A bit late welcome to you - and to me too :)]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>JamesGoblin</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://huntsmanslodge.com/staging/community/general-wow-discussion/wod-bringing-some-old-timers-back/#post-9440</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Hunter DPS issues</title>
                        <link>https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/hunter-dps-issues/#post-9439</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 29 May 2015 19:40:35 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;m so bad at checking the forum!   Been so caught up in raiding.   Lyllionia  how&#039;s the situation going?  I know it&#039;s been MONTHS,  and so much has changed in the game in that time!     
...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I'm so bad at checking the forum!   Been so caught up in raiding.   Lyllionia  how's the situation going?  I know it's been MONTHS,  and so much has changed in the game in that time!     

Gar,  I agree the animation for Glaive Toss is better!    This is one thing that is great about the new abilities tree,  being able to change these two for different fights,  Crazy compared to our Youth days right?!]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Celika</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/general-wow-hunter-discussion/hunter-dps-issues/#post-9439</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Rare pets and CRZ... I can help!</title>
                        <link>https://huntsmanslodge.com/staging/community/hunter-pets/rare-pets-and-crz-i-can-help/#post-9438</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 29 May 2015 02:54:54 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Arcticus...  I tamed him at 8:16 am Eastern Time 5/20/2015  He appeared 3 seconds after I landed in the spawn area, he spawned closer to the trees on the hill than in the spot on the map via...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Arcticus...  I tamed him at 8:16 am Eastern Time 5/20/2015  He appeared 3 seconds after I landed in the spawn area, he spawned closer to the trees on the hill than in the spot on the map via npc scan.

Karoma... I tamed him 5/25/2015 2:40pm in the spawn point South of Firebeard's Patrol

Loque'nahak... I tamed him 5/29/2015 @ 4:50 am Eastern Time he spawned in between the trees in the spawn location South East of Frenzyheart Hill

I also have Hutia, Degu, and Gara
Still searching for Skoll and the others but Skoll is my next target.
Gara I tamed at lvl 95 it took me nearly 3 hours to complete the hidden quest line lol]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://huntsmanslodge.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>CynnamonGrrl</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://huntsmanslodge.com/staging/community/hunter-pets/rare-pets-and-crz-i-can-help/#post-9438</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		