More changes to the Hunter class posted by the nice folks over at MMO Champion:
- Wyvern Sting cooldown has been lowered from 1.5min to 1min.
- Frost Trap now slows down the enemy by 50%. (Down from 60%)
- Resourcefulness now also effects Black Arrow.
- Entrapment changed to – When your Frost Trap, Immolation Trap, Explosive Trap and Snake Trap are triggered you entrap all afflicted targets, preventing them from moving for 2/4/6 sec.
- Animal handler now increases the duration of your Master’s Call effect by 6sec. (Down from 10sec)
- Wild Quiver now deals 80% weapon nature damage. (Old – 80% Nature damage, wording change?)
- Concussive Barrage changed from 3 to 2 ranks, now gives your successful Chimera Shot and Multi-Shot attacks a 50/100% chance to Daze the target for 4 sec. (Old – 2/4/6% chance on Auto Shot, Multi-Shot, and Volley)
- Efficiency now reduces the Mana cost of your Shots and Stings by 3/6/9/12/15%. (Up from 2/4/6/8/10%)
- Glyph of the Monkey has been removed.
- Glyph of Mend Pet has been added – Increases the healing done by your Mend Pet ability by 40%.
- Glyph of Raptor Strike – For 3 sec (down from 5 sec) after using Raptor Strike, you take 20% less damage.
1 min CD on Wyvern Sting will be pretty sweet if arena matches start lasting beyond 45 seconds. Oh well… I guess that’s what I get for not running with a healer. Seriously though, a minute cooldown on that shot is going to rock for SV.
Marksman is getting some love with these changes. Concussive Barrage will be a must-have talent for PvP. While subtle, the change to Efficiency is nice. 5% extra Mana pool is nothing to sneeze at.
But… the greatest gift of all is…
Glyph of Mend Pet: Increases the healing done by your Mend Pet ability by 40%.
That is incredible… Thank you Blizzard!!! This is an absolute godsend for BM Hunters. This Glyph along with all of the other synergies in the Tenacity tree is going to be insane. It’s going to do so much for pet survivability I get warm fuzzies just thinking about it. The only thing is… will it still be a minor? Probably not. That’d be too good to be true.
Some of the other changes are a bit meh, and Glyph of Raptor Strike looks like a waste at this point. It may prove useful for low level twinking, but that’s about it.
Anyway, there’s tons more 3.1 goodness to read about over at MMO Champion. I just wanted to post some of the Hunter-specific information and keep my peeps informed.